Thursday, February 27, 2014

Religious Life

Religious LifeI have no idea what the heck you are talking about. I haven't ordered anything from you in a year. Ok so you rejected this the first time I told you because I didn't do it in enough words. So this time I am putting more words in here to help you understand that I have no idea what you are talking about. If anyone ordered anything here then it wasn't me. So now, is this enough words to satisfy the dumb computer program you are using to count words and to reject reviews that don't have enough words? I mean I can go on here for an hour or so. Hey I am tired as it is late but I am not really tired enough to go to bed yet. So once I get enough words on here (oops, almost made a spelling error) then I will probably check to see if I have any other email and then watch some tv.

OK? Thanks now and you all have a good day :)

The magazine, Religious Life, is a timely and faithful Catholic publication that focuses on all aspects of the consecrated life, especially highlighting communities that are members of the Institue on Religious Life (IRL), which was founded in 1974 by the Servant of God, John A. Hardon, S.J.

Buy Religious Life Now

No comments:

Post a Comment