Monday, March 3, 2014

Birds & Blooms

Birds & BloomsMy family has enjoyed this magazine for years. I agree that the solicitations for renewal are overkill and addressed this concern by having my mother's subscription sent to me. The beautiful photography is a joy for Mom now that dementia has limited her ability to read. Other magazines are often tossed in the trash, but Birds and Blooms is enjoyed by three generations until the pages are worn. It's great to have a magazine that focuses on something positive. Birds and Blooms is a feast for the eyes and a celebration of the beauty that surrounds us. It's as if an old friend has stopped in for a visit when Birds and Blooms arrives in the mail.

This is a great magazine for the amateur birder and gardener. It focuses on backyard birding and flowers, and has very informative articles. I also really enjoy the stories and tips shared by other readers. Just makes you feel good to read it! I've given this as a gift to my mother, sister and grandmother, and they all love it and continue to subscribe. I did not experience any problems with those subscriptions, however I did go direct thru the magazine itself.

Buy Birds & Blooms Now

I love this mag because it has beautiful photography and great articles about my favorite creatures. It isn't ad heavy and is well written.

Read Best Reviews of Birds & Blooms Here

Just enough reading on birds and flowers to fit into my hectic schedule. ideas on attracting birds, gardens, and enjoying the outdoors, even if it is your own backyard!

Want Birds & Blooms Discount?

7 Issues per year, but ... "Birds & Blooms publishes one special issue per year that counts as 2 issues in your subscription." Wow, that's the kind of math and word redefinition that only a politician could love. I quoted that from the "Early Renewal/Free Year Notice" I received in the mail.

Very nice magazine, enjoyed by all, but I don't know why they have to lie about the subscription in all the big font, and only tell the truth in the teeny-weeny typeface at the bottom of the renewal notice. Just give us the facts, we can handle it.

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment