Thursday, March 27, 2014

Concrete Wave

Concrete WaveMy husband absolutely loves this magazine. He is an true old school skateboarder and was really unable to connect with the other skateboard magazines that are moving to a new school view point. He spends hours reading the articles and looking at the pictures. Unfortunately, it makes him upset that we live in flat Florida and he craves hills.

I used to subscribe to Transworld some years ago, and it covered only street skating. I started longboarding after some injuries and was sent a copy of this magazine for free by one of the board companies. I am in complete agreement with the description about how every aspect of skateboarding is covered in this magazine. It has far better photos and the magazine itself is printed on a heavier paper stock than most of the magazines on the shelves. If I had the money for it right now, I would subscribe.

Buy Concrete Wave Now

You know how it is when you subscribe to a magazine and you have to click past a notice that says "You will begin receiving your periodical in six to eight weeks."? Not Concrete Wave. I subscribed last week and lo and behold this miserable rainy Monday afternoon I return home to find the latest issue (the issue that made me want to subscribe) waiting for me when I got home -hand addressed, no less. They even included a 2011 calendar with longboarding girls on the cover (swoon!). Thanks, CW!

If your wheels are 60mm or bigger, you need this magazine.

Read Best Reviews of Concrete Wave Here

No comments:

Post a Comment