Thursday, March 27, 2014

Diabetic Cooking (1-year auto-renewal)

Diabetic CookingThe recipes in these cookbooks are not only great for helping to control your blood sugars, they're also extremely "points friendly" if you're following the Weight Watchers Flex Plan. Most recipes range from 3-5 points per serving, with quite a few on the low end at 2 and very few reaching the high of 7.

Good little magazine with great recipes. Great guide for sodium and fat intake as well.

Buy Diabetic Cooking (1-year auto-renewal) Now

This is a fantastic magazine for those of us who have the need to prepare diabetic meals, either for ourselves or loved ones. The meals and desserts in this magazine are fantastic, better than any other diabetic cooking magazine I have read thus far! The only drawback is how long it takes for them to finally start the subscription...over 12 weeks! In my opinion that is rediculous.

Read Best Reviews of Diabetic Cooking (1-year auto-renewal) Here

Let me just say that this magazine is great. The recipes are very good usually and have provided some fantastic ideas to support a healthy and tasty dietary plan.

My only issue is with the subscription process, which I won't ding the magazine content for.

If you buy this magazine, please be very careful to watch out for the renewal notices you may get suggesting that your subscription is ending on a certain date and that you should renew. I got a renewal notice saying my subscription would be ending after receiving only 5 months of magazines! I had placed the order in November 2009, received my first issue in April 2010 (about 5 full months after placing the order, they say 3-4, and having to pester Amazon that I hadn't recieved the magazine), then received a note in September 2010 saying my subscription ended in November 2010.

When I emailed amazon, they confirmed that my subscription really did end with the March/April 2011 issue.

Just a note to the wise not to get caught up in what was either a legitimate mistake or perhaps a marketing ploy!

Either way I do recommend the magazine itself!

Want Diabetic Cooking (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

My husband is diabetic. I've tried other cooking books and diabetic teaching aids,but this was much easier to follow. Great information,and good tasting receipes!

Save 38% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment