Saturday, March 29, 2014

Girls' Life Magazine (1-year auto-renewal)

Girls' Life MagazineI have been getting this magazine for 3 years and with every issue it has gotten better. It is the best magizine for girls 8-20. There are embarrasing moments, help pages, books, website, and movie reviews, upcomeing books and movies. My favorite section is the beauty section. There is also a letter from Karen(an employee) in every issue. Also there are stories from girls, topics about how girls feel about things like cursing. Also another one of my favorite parts of this magizine is how they have at least 5 contests in an issue. There are writing contests and raffles. They are good prizes also like a camera, leather jaket, a grease program signed by the cast and soooooooooooo much more. I definatly recomend this to any girl! it is the BEST!!!!!!!!

I really enjoy this magazine I have been subscribing to it for 2 years now. It has great advice on boys, clothing, beauty, puberty, and much more. I know almost any girl my age would love it.I thoroughly disagree with the reader who said this magazine was inapropriate it is not AT ALL! The clothes are MUCH less skimpy than in magazines like Teen People and Cosmo Girl. My mom looks at every single magazine that I get to see if it is appropriate or not, and GL is one of only 2 magazines that she has approved. This magazine approves of high self-esteem and being who you are and only who you are and not anyone else. I love it and would recomend it to any girl my age (13)!

Buy Girls' Life Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Now

I got this magazine for my daughter when she was ten because it said for girls 10 to 15 yrs old. I found out that the articles are for older girls dealing with issues like dating and boyfriends. Also it goes into alot of detail on wearing makeup and older fashion. It is sad when there is not a magazine out there for girls who are to old for American Girl but not old enough for the next level.

Read Best Reviews of Girls' Life Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Here

This is a fun magazine for tweens and young teenage girls. I'm in my twenties and I was flipping through this magazine and I must say that its a nice alternative to magazines like Seventeen and Ym. I'm so glad that there's a positive magazine for teen girls.

The sections are:

short stuff-which is news and interesting facts

dear carol-advice columnist

friends-how to deal with your friends

fashion blast-of course these are clothes that they advertise

some are cute while others are too inappropriate from my view.

beauty-they advertise certain beauty products

body Q & A-they answer questions about girls bodies

guys-girls ask advice from guys, to get the guy's perspective on a certain issue.

life-another section that deals with life issues like parents that are fighting or dealing with friends.

they have sections devoted to movies, music, interviews with celebrities like Mandy Moore, they recommend books that teen girls might like, some articles deal with how to act with guys.

There are many other articles on interviewing teen girls that have their own businesses, the issue that I got...June/July 2003, tells how to make money, a section dedicated to getting healthy,and 29 awesome things to do this summer.

They also have a pen pal section for those girls that want to have pen pals, and of course no teen magazine would be complete without a fashion spread.

I thought that it was an overall positive magazine for teen girls and I highly recommend it. I don't think that its too girly girly and its articles have more depth than magazines like YM. They focus on other things besides beauty and entertainment.

Want Girls' Life Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

I LOVE the girls life magazine. It has intresting articles and answers a lot of questions that I have about my life. I would reccomend it to any tween or preteen/ It's fun, intresting and atracttive. Most of the articles are applicable to me and aren't about a girl with anorexia or who had a baby but with articles that EVERY girl can relate to!!!=)

Save 29% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment