Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Crains Detroit Business

Crains Detroit BusinessI subscribed to this magazine and it was delivered in a timely manner. This is a great magazine to subscribe to. Contains a lot of good information regarding not only the city of Detroit but areas around Detroit as well. Keep up the good work!!

Here it is over 60 days since I purchased this gift for my son and it still has not showed up. Why any company in this day and age would take over 60 days to start-up a subsciption for new business is beyond me. It shows me that their not really interested in doing business with me. The worse part is that I order another subsciption for myself-mistake. Amazon is a terrific company and this company should learn from Amazon's customer service.

Buy Crains Detroit Business Now

No comments:

Post a Comment