Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Dog Fancy (1-year auto-renewal)

Dog FancyI have been getting this magazine since 1986, and enjoy every issue. It is always packed full of useful information on dogs. It not only covers the purebred dogs, but mixed breeds as well. Each month there is at least one featured breed of dog and a poster to accompany it. It also includes advertisement for "doggy" things, breeders ads and AKC show schedules.

My mom used to subscribe to this magazine when I was growing up. I used to read it often throughout my adolesence. However I always found the magazine to be lacking. (Quality, Information.) Now some 10 years later I decided to try the magazine out once again. Since there has been some recent hype going around about it. I got this months newsstand -April -issue and the Special Puppy issue. I am in Love! It seems the Dog Fancy has improved by leaps and bounds since my last read. Now it contains an enormous ammount of extremely helpful information as well as stories and such to entertain you.

Buy Dog Fancy (1-year auto-renewal) Now

I love this magazine because it gives you all the nessacary information about a certain breed that you like. It feature 3 different breeds a month and I can't wait to see which breeds are next! It also gives a helpful breeder selection in the back. You can look for the breeds name and it will give you a list of breeders to choose from! This magazine is great for learning more about dogs, some diseases and fun you can have with mans best friend!!

Read Best Reviews of Dog Fancy (1-year auto-renewal) Here

Dog Fancy is an excellent magazine for all parents of the furry four-legged tail waggin' love bugs out there. It is very informative and I, myself, refer to previous magazines all the time. It's your own personal library full of information that you can use now and even in the future. I've subscribed to Dog Fancy and Dog World. Dog World is for parents who are mainly in dog shows and agility. While Dog Fancy is for the average parent who is not in the sports realm. I love Dog Fancy magazine and I know that parents who love their "kids" as much as I love mine, will enjoy this magazine as much as I do.

Want Dog Fancy (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

I love this magazine. Amazon.com's price is great-better than the publisher's price. I am a dog enthusiast, and this magazine is my favorite. The articles on specific breeds of dogs are great, you can learn a lot about the dog you want from them. The other articles are also great, especially the health realated ones. I highly recommend this magazine.

Save 75% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment