Monday, April 28, 2014

Ladies Home Journal (1-year auto-renewal)

Ladies Home Journal Ladies Home Journal provides practical advice on how busy women can be happier and more effective. The articles are straightforward, easy to read, interesting, and assume the reader is intelligent (which is more than I can say for many women's magazines). I especially like the health and fitness news because it usually pertains to women exclusively. The celebrity interviews are fun, too, and the recipes are easy enough for anyone to follow and enjoy. I give it four stars because I can always find at least one topic that really interests me in each issue.

Ladies Home Journal has several features that readers will like. One of the most popular is "Can This Marriage Be Saved" featuring a couple that is having marital problems presenting both their sides and then a counselor's advise. Other columns include "How They Met", "Animal Affairs", and "Raising a Family". Each month there is an article featuring a family that acquired a house through Habitat. A nice feature is a column presenting a man's perspective called "Heart of a Husband". There are also articles on beauty, health, travel, and parenting. There are plenty of recipes and craft and decorating ideas. Each issue also includes a couple of celebrity interviews.

I highly recommend subscribing to Ladies Home Journal, you won't be disappointed!

Buy Ladies Home Journal (1-year auto-renewal) Now

I've ben buying LHJ for years especially since I've become a wife/mom. So when I saw a chance to subscribe at a bargain basement price, I jumped at it! My first issue arrived before the scheduled start of my subscription so I was thrilled. However, although the articles were good (this months "Can this marriage be saved?" was REALLY good), I found the paper quality, and the color, etc, a little on the poor side. Could this be the reason for the bargain basement price? Don't let this dissuade you from subscribing anyhow. After all we're all supposed to be recycling anyway

Read Best Reviews of Ladies Home Journal (1-year auto-renewal) Here

I received Ladies' Home Journal magazine in the mail shortly after ordering it which was a pleasant surprise. The magazine has nice articles, helpful hints to save money (always helpful in a time like this), and a great collection of quick and easy dinners (short and to the point with basic ingredients). All in all, very pleased for a simple, light read with helpful hints for everyday life.

Want Ladies Home Journal (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

I am very happy with my subscription. I enjoy this magazine. I appreciate how easy it is to subscribe through Amazon. I like the fact that they notify me when it is time to renew a subscription but don't automatically renew it. It makes it very easy for me to renew the ones I like best and not worry about being forced to renew a subscription that I may not like very much. Thanks, Amazon!

Save 65% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment