Monday, April 7, 2014

Pro Cycling

Pro CyclingGood magazine, they cover the sport very well. I would extend my subscription in a heartbeat, but for $100 a year, it's too cost prohibitive.

I don't think they're really set up for subscriptions outside of the UK. At least for U.S. deliveries they aren't. If they want this magazine to do well here, they really should find some solutions to bring down the cost otherwise, it will never fly here in the U.S.

I'm a huge cycling fan and had been looking for a good cycling magazine that focused on Pro-Cycling and chanced upon this mag in an airport in Europe. It was amazing had all the Pro coverage I had been looking for, as well as coverage of road bike equipment that I might be interested in. As in all printed media, especially monthlies, news often outpaces their printing schedule but their interviews etc. remain relevant. Great photography, lay-out and historical articles.

British publishing house so a little GB centric.

Buy Pro Cycling Now

No comments:

Post a Comment