Wednesday, April 16, 2014

V-Twin

V-TwinThis magazine is published by the same people that brought us Maxim. So if you like Maxim, check it out. If you don't: pass. The pictures are slick, models are attractive, but there is little in the way of information on how to do it yourself or what was actually done to the bike. It is basically a picture book. If you are looking for technical articles, how tos or performance installs; check out Road Bike for metrics or Hot Bike or American Iron for Harleys and Victory's.

Are you a cruiser owner that is sick of all the Harlier-Than-Thou magazines out there? Let me tell you, if all you want is to see a magazine chock full of awesome V-Twin custom bikes and you don't care what part of the globe they are from or what badge was on the tank then you better slap yourself down for a subscription to V-Twin magazine.

While pouring through a recent issue of V-Twin I find numerous four page spreads on fantastic custom cruisers that include a Kawasaki Vulcan 800, a Yamaha Road Star and a Yamaha Royal Star plus pictures of reader's rides showing a Yamaha Road Star and a Suzuki Intruder. Of course there are your typical custom Harley entrants including a fantastic Knucklehead and an INSANE custom from Eurocomponants! There are also heaps of ads for vendors that cater to both the Metric and Harley owners which is nice to see. And of course there are naturally write-ups on product reviews, wrenching advice, bike events, biking editorials and general bike news geared to the cruiser owner.

To me this is a great magazine that doesn't try to push the Harley world down my throat and I don't think I found a disparaging comment towards Metric bikes anywhere which was quite refreshing. V-Twin isn't about bad ... `tudes, nor is it full of half naked women and profanity, it's all about custom cruisers and doesn't attempt to be anything its not. Don't get me wrong, I love a picture of a half naked woman laid over a bike as much as the next guy, but at the end of the day we are here for the bikes, admit it. For the record, I`m the owner of a 1999 Yamaha Road Star that I bought almost four years ago (my eighth bike), plus I am the owner of RoadStarMagazine.com, so you can see that metric cruisers and cruisers in general are a passion for me.

Buy V-Twin Now

I've purchased this magazine off the shelf before, and I'm happy with it, but it's been over a month since I made the purchase, and I still don't have the first issue.

Read Best Reviews of V-Twin Here

Come on! How long does it take to actually get this magazine in the mail!! Ordered this forever ago and STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED IT!!!

Really upsetting to wait and wait!

Want V-Twin Discount?

Just can't wait to read each issue....like the old days!

Wish all my motorcycle mags were this good.

Great articles.

Save 44% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment