Saturday, May 3, 2014

Arthritis Today (1-year auto-renewal)

Arthritis TodayThis magazine, Arthritis Today, is good--except they concentrate on RA. I have OA, fibromyalgia and osteoporosis. I'd like to see more on these diseases and less on RA.

Been reading it 10+ years--like the $5 discount.

Have trouble getting the magazines--they've missed 3 months this year alone.

I had been getting this magazine through the Arthritis Foundation but found it to be cheaper on amazon, especially this month with the extra $5.00 off! I am very grateful for this, as it is a good & helpful magazine but kind of expensive. However, the information contained in it is helpful for many different Arthritic conditions, including Fibromyalgia which I have in addition to some Arthritis.

I appreciate the basically upbeat & positive viewpoint of this magazine. It always provides a lift when it comes in the mail. The overall tone of the articles & information is informative & generally helpful, with features about recent research. I found one article that almost exactly replicated some medication information that my doctor had just told me. It was good to see that information in this publication & I brought it to show my doctor who seemed impressed with its accuracy. I would definitely recommend this magazine for anyone with most arthritic conditions. It makes life feel more "possible" when you feel down from pain.

Buy Arthritis Today (1-year auto-renewal) Now

I expected more content from this magazine. There are so many medication advertisements in every issue.

I am so frustrated with all the ads that I will not be renewing my subscription.

Read Best Reviews of Arthritis Today (1-year auto-renewal) Here

Before Amazon had added magazine subscriptions, I was a loyal subscriber to Arthritis Today because it is well written, up-to-date, and a most informative aid to those of us with arthritis and related diseases.

Since I am a loyal and frequent buyer from Amazon.com, I was very happy to renew my Arthritis Today subscription in addition to purchasing other products.

Want Arthritis Today (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

Every issue i get the first thing i do is sit down and tear out all the drug/pharmaceutical ads, and there are a lot of them. By the time i am done removing the ads there is almost nothing left of the magazine; very few articles in comparison to ads. And it is also true that their primary focus is RA, although they do mention Fibromyalgia and other rheumatic diseases in passing. I can't say i have really benefited much from having the magazine around.

Save 45% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment