Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Fit Pregnancy (1-year auto-renewal)

Fit Pregnancyfit pregnancy should not be the proper name for this magazine. it should be called fashion pregnancy because all they focus on is fashion. i have never seen so many ads for baby stuff and maternity clothes ! i was very disappointed about the advice and the lack of excersise help in this magazine. they dont even help you eat healthy because the models look so good in their maternity clothes that it actually makes you depressed and since they hardly have healthy recipes it makes you feel like turning to junk food imediately. i do not recommend this magazine while pregnant, it just sat in my magazine rack till i got rid of it after delivery. =(

I sent off for this magazine when I heard that I was pregnant and was so excited to receive it. I am now almost 5 months pregnant and have to date still not received the magazine as it takes 12 to 16 weeks for the first issue to get to you. What also amazes me is that the subscription is for 12 months but a pregnancy only lasts 9 months and by the time I get my first issue I will only be pregnant for another 4 months. Surely the sebscription should be for 6 months and there shouldn't be such a long waiting period.

Buy Fit Pregnancy (1-year auto-renewal) Now

This magazine is fun to look at while you are pregnant. I personally couldn't afford most of the clothing but a girl can dream, right? The information they give you isn't anything I didn't already know. Another thingI wasn't fond of the fact that they make you feel like you had to buy all the baby stuff that's out there to function with your new babe (which you don't!), but I guess that's the point!

Read Best Reviews of Fit Pregnancy (1-year auto-renewal) Here

Most of the these reviews are a few years old and complain of waiting months for the first issue. Well, not much has changed. I ordered this for my wife 2 weeks after she found out she was pregnant and she is now almost 20 weeks! I should have looked at the reviews first. I think the main problem might be since it's every other month, they wait till the next issue is published, rather than send you the current issue. Still waiting!

Want Fit Pregnancy (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

If you crave ads and places to buy nice babystuff this is a great magazine. most of the information you can find in a good pregnancy book though. so it's kind of repeating where i've already gone.

Save 50% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment