Wednesday, May 7, 2014

School Arts - the Art Education Magazine for K-12 Art Educat

School Arts - the Art Education Magazine for K-12 Art EducatAs an art teacher who has taught at all level from elementary to high school, this is a very valuable resource. I have been a subscriber for 7 years and still have every issue. Whenever I am looking for new ideas for my classes, I turn back to my past issues and always find a great project. One of the best for our field.

As an elementary art teacher, this is a great resource! Not only are there many, many ideas for all age groups (many are very adaptable with a little creativity) it is a great source for new products. The clip cards are wonderful and I especially love the new Famous Artist cards giving a short bio of each artist in a card format. I keep all my clip cards organized in a file box and it has grown to be a fantastic place to look for new ideas no matter what grade I am teaching this week. I look forward to every issue. This magazine is a great inspirational tool!

Buy School Arts - the Art Education Magazine for K-12 Art Educat Now

I love getting new, contemporary ideas monthly in the mail! I look forward to the trip to the post office just knowing that School Arts might be waiting for me. There are many wonderful ideas and beautiful pictures contained in the publication. The talent contained within amazes me, as it produced by such youngsters.

Read Best Reviews of School Arts - the Art Education Magazine for K-12 Art Educat Here

No comments:

Post a Comment