Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Living With Christ - Large Print Us Edition

Living With Christ - Large Print Us EditionI subscribe to "Living with Christ" 2 years ago even if I owned a Vatican II Missal because of its portability. I've cherished it ever since. First of all it always has beautiful religious art on the cover and I have saved some of them. Inside you will find an editorial that gives you an idea of the theme of the month's readings are. That is followed by an article on the Gospels. The magazine always has an inspirational piece by a known saint or writer.

To enrich worship, Living with Christ offers a preparation for Sundays that families can meditate on each week. There are also household rituals that bring the celebrations of the liturgical year into our homes.

"Liturgical Link" section contains explanations of the Mass and the "Living our Faith" section is writing that builds on the theme and the elements of our faith. They are usually written by saints/contemplatives.

Also included are morning and evening prayers, articles by priests,religious and other people of faith, and two explorations of the Scriptures which is suitable for individuals or group use.

Finally, it has the Eucharistic Liturgy with all the prayers the priest recites during Mass so readers can follow along, the weekly intercessions, and the daily readings and Gospel for the entire month including feast days and holidays. Sprinkled throughout the issue are quotations from saints that relate to the day's readings.

This magazine is a must for people who want to keep up with the readings of the daily Mass either in church, at home, or at work. I bring my issue on vacation with me. The large print is very easy on the eyes. The plastic cover is an added bonus with built in book marker. Living with Christ also includes an Easter Triduum issue.

Living With Christ Large Print Us Edition

When My first edition of the subscription arrived it was very well packaged with a see-through plastic bag.

I had received several notices via email about my order so that I was well informed by Amazon. Cost for the year subscription $32.95

In retrospect I would not order this monthly magazine through the Amazon Magazine Express company again.

1. A gift subscripion given by me at Christmas time was $21.95.it started on January of this year I ordered it late in November 2007.

2. Even without the Christmas special the company publishing "Living with Christ" is offering a regular subscription at $24.95

(Novalis-)

Finally the initial reference from Amazon stated

"We thought you'd like to know that your magazine order has been

received by our magazine subscription provider, Magazine Express, Inc..

The first issue of the subscription should take up to 12_to_16_weeks to

arrive from the date you placed your order."

The actual time was about half that time.

The content of "Living with Christ" is what I expected and I am pleased with the subscription

Buy Living With Christ - Large Print Us Edition Now

This is a wonderful book if you like reading the daily readings. I am a lector and use this book often to prepare before mass. This enables me to see any hard to pronounce names or city names before mass so I can look up the pronunciation on the internet. Also great for people who are hard of hearing they can follow along using this book.

Read Best Reviews of Living With Christ - Large Print Us Edition Here

No comments:

Post a Comment