Sunday, May 11, 2014

Massachusetts Wildlife

Massachusetts WildlifeI gave this magazine to my friend Michelle's 10 year old son as a birthday gift. Though they have a house, they have so much land in back and they see a lot of Massachusett's nature firsthand.

Plus, it's hard to give a 10 year old boy a gift that's not too expensive, not clothes (oh Auntie Cookie, how wonderful, another sweater)and not violent. Nice to not pay shipping either.

It took awhile for the first issue to arrive, so I stopped asking how he liked it and went on with life. Today, I received a renewal notice and called Michelle to see if he ever got the magazine. She went on about how much he LOVES it and the first time the renewal notice came to Ben (not sure I LIKE THAT duplication)he made sure Mom renewed.

I'm glad I asked. As much as he enjoys the mag, he doesn't need two of them!

This was a gift for my daughter who lives in Mass. She likes it and I plan to renew it for her.

Buy Massachusetts Wildlife Now

Ol' Henry turns 91 next week and he loved to hunt and fish in his younger days. A massive stoke landed him in a wheelchair: So this subscription means alot to him.

Read Best Reviews of Massachusetts Wildlife Here

No comments:

Post a Comment