Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Penthouse Letters (1-year)

Penthouse LettersPenthouse has always been better than playboy when it comes to erotic pictures and stories. This magazine is always full of entertaining stories and letters from readers that are supposed to be fact based exploits,maybe 50/50 in reality. The pictures are very explicit and erotic. Great entertainment for adults only.

This is the one publication I just can't wait to recieve each month and the only one that gets read cover-to-cover! I love the stories even if a few of them seem to stretch the imagination just a little. The up-side is... it fuels the imagination and provides lots and lots of ideas to try for yourself!

Buy Penthouse Letters (1-year) Now

Stories better then nudity

Most of the magazines out there are all about nudity. This one is great because it is more about the stimulations of the mind.

Read Best Reviews of Penthouse Letters (1-year) Here

Was extremely pleased with the quick start-up response on this new magazine subscription. I have already received the first two issues of this monthly in less than 2 months. Very impressed.

Want Penthouse Letters (1-year) Discount?

I never though this would happen to me......

I love this magazine. Not only because of the slick layouts, the great eye-candy, and willingness of the publisher to use models who don't have fake breasts, but for another reason entirely: I've had one of my experiences/stories published in this magazine a few years ago. I added enough tidbits about me and my sweetie to give my friends (who know both me and my GF) proof that I actually submitted the material.

I am sure that many of the stories are bogus, but not all of them are. I guess in some way that is journalistic integrity.

Save 50% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment