Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Utv Off Road Magazine

Utv Off Road MagazineI am a big fan of the 50" Polaris RZR and in 1 years worth of magazines (6 issues) I can't say I recall one single article about them, and for 2013 there were many changes like dual rate springs, power steering with an engine braking system, and that's just the 800, the 570 had a turf saver function as well, c'mon guys. I'll give you one more year then I might as well go back to an ATV magazine that had more coverage of the UTV's I'm interested in. If you like the 64 inch wide models then you'll like this magazine, otherwise I can't recommend it.

This is just a magazine subscription, but why is it, when they are able to start sending you renewal notices about 10 months before your subscription ends, they take so !@#$ long to start sending you the magazine? It's been a month now, and I still haven't seen the first magazine.

Buy Utv Off Road Magazine Now

No comments:

Post a Comment