Friday, May 9, 2014

Teatime Magazine

Teatime MagazineI kept getting cards to subscribe to Tea Time for about three years before I finally sent the card back. I thought it would be frilly and useless. I was very surprised by its content...pleasantly surprised! Not only does this magazine contain useful information on how to take tea, but also delicious recipes, interesting interviews, great ideas and fantastic articles about places to visit. Well written, beautiful photography, informative content, and an easy lay-out; Hoffman Media, thank you for providing some much needed grace and gentility to an otherwise coarse world! My home will never be without Tea Time!

I even like the ads in this magazine.

Everything is about being a little bit feminine, enjoying some 'me time', living in beauty and generally slowing down to enjoy what is around us.

The recipes are seasonally appropriate. There are lots and lots of recipes and they are about the yummy tea time type recipes. Chicken salad, napoleans, dainty cookies, tiny sandwhiches and more. Yummy.

The pictures are lovely and only add to the text.

This is truly an enjoyable magazine.

Enjoy.

Buy Teatime Magazine Now

The magazine is excellent. Beautiful photography and great recipies. I'm also impressed with Amazon's/magazine's customer service as I received my first issue within 4 weeks' time.

Read Best Reviews of Teatime Magazine Here

I have now received three issues of Tea Time magazine, and I love it. The photographs are beautiful I drool over some of the tea settings. The recipes are unusual, but intriging. This is a good magazine to sit down and dream over. But it is also practical if you are planning a special tea with down to earth suggestions.

Want Teatime Magazine Discount?

My nephew gave me my first copy of this wonderful magazine and I was hooked. It is high quality in all areas. The photography is fabulous and overall quality top rated. The magazine is filled with great recipes for Tea Parties, or anytime, as well as highlighting a tea shop. I would say my only "complaint" is that they don't include some of the recipes from the tea shop they have visited, but perhaps those are ones the shop doesn't want to share. I like that even though there are a lot of ads, it is not overpowering at all -the recipes and articles are what you really focus on. I would recommend this to any Tea lover... especially those who love Tea Parties.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment