Saturday, June 28, 2014

Communication Arts

Communication ArtsI love this magazine and think it's a great subscription to have for any designer! I do think that Amazon should have a lower price however. The communication arts website has a much cheaper price for current students. I also wish amazon would have a kindle version of this magazine! I love it, but the magazines are big and bulky and I'd love to be able to take it on the go. Otherwise, it is well worth the subscription!

Subscribed here thinking this would be a much easier way to manage it each year. Its really no saving over ordering direct from the magazine. only problem is that i entered my subscription on Nov. 9, 2011, expecting first issue 60 or so days later. Won't get first issue until March 9, 2012. seems a tad long to wait.

Buy Communication Arts Now

No comments:

Post a Comment