Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Mopar Actions

Mopar ActionsBeen a subscriber for years. If you want the best tech and resto advice, you read this. Yeah, it only comes 6 months of the year and monkeys could proofread and edit better. But, when you need to work on your Mopar, when you need to modify, upgrade or restore, this is the resource.

If the sound of a HEMI makes you tingle, then this magazine is for you.

Buy Mopar Actions Now

Weak coverage on the later model front wheel drive Mopars. Guess Mopar Action forgets that these are the cars that kept Chrysler from going bankrupt. Kinda gets old seeing the same old $100,000 'Cudas and Challengers.

Read Best Reviews of Mopar Actions Here

I have yet to recieve the first issue of my paid subscription. I would like to say,'great magazine',but I have not recieved one yet. I still waiting 1/24/2007

Want Mopar Actions Discount?

I'm sure I'm not the only one to notice but I still have to let you know about the reverse picture on page 60 of the April 2004 issue. The picture of the electronics on the floor board of the 62 Plymouth is a mirror image of the real thing. After starring at the photo for a minute or two trying to read the letters on the MSD ignition box and not knowing why the car suddenly was right hand drive it dawned on me that the negative was laid on the wrong side when the print was made. It's actually kinda cool.

Save 26% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment