Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Plane & Pilot (1-year auto-renewal)

Plane & PilotFlying a plane is one of my frustrations, and Flight Simulator is as close as I can get to real flying. However, this magazine puts me in touch with what goes on out there, and it makes me feel like one of the lucky few who can actually own/fly a plane. I've been reading Plane and Pilot since the mid 90s and I still anticipate the arrival of each new issue.

This magazine is great for a person just starting out getting their license or an experienced one who flies for a living. I've enjoyed this magazine for years and find it is a great resource with various articles that cover a wide variety of topics in today's flying world! What is really good are the write ups regarding different flight schools as well as interviews with various people in the industry on subjects like safety, training and weather issues.

Buy Plane & Pilot (1-year auto-renewal) Now

Fun, informative, covers lots of topics, even for passive flying enthusiasts. The articles include great insights and knowledgeable, easy reading columnists.

Read Best Reviews of Plane & Pilot (1-year auto-renewal) Here

This is an excellent publication that transports the reader in its writings, informs thorougly in its reports and shares its knowledge in its articles. It is up to date in the field of aviation and shares with the enthusiast an amalgam of news, reports, articles and photographs. I am enjoying myself even though I am no longer able to fly.

Want Plane & Pilot (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

This magazine is jammed full of information for both the experienced pilot and the inspiring pilot.

The articles are expertly written by knowledgable authors, who give the reader a full and easy to understand way to find more out about the skill of being a pilot.

Save 83% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment