Saturday, August 16, 2014

Bien Dire - Incls Audio CD

Bien Dire - Incls Audio CDI did not subscribe to this magazine through amazon, instead through the magazine's website. I highly recommend getting the CD that goes with this--about half of the articles (about an hour's worth of audio) are recorded. The magazine comes every two months and is full of articles about different regions and cities, history, wine and a lot of other topics. It is actually very varied in its content. There is a section about current events, and also articles about how to communicate in certain types of situations. The articles range from easier to quite advanced, and the advanced articles tend to incorporate a lot of more idiomatic phrases and words. The website actually has about 10 pages worth of sample from one of the issues, and I would say that it is representative of the product. This magazine is very interesting and I look forward to every issue I receive. And with the audio component I really have noticed an improvement to my comprehension, both written and spoken French.

I've subscribed to Bien Dire for several years and have always thoroughly enjoyed it. Interesting articles, excellent variety of vocabulary plus grammar tips. I use the CD in my car as I'm going about my day. It's a great tool for improving your French language skills.

Buy Bien Dire - Incls Audio CD Now

No comments:

Post a Comment