Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Fire Engineering

Fire EngineeringFire Engineering, in my opinion is the benchmark that many other fire publications try to meet. If you are looking for a fire magazine that is not full of hype and has serious professionals writing articles then in my opinion this is the one for you. Articles are based on fact and have been field tested many times. I think that Fire Engineering takes difficult topics and makes sense out of them, in a pratical and easy to understand way. In my opinion there are probably about 5-7 great/good fire magazines out there but this one tops my list. If you are involved with the fire service and want to stay on top of current, tested and proven methods this is the magazine for you. Although Fire Engineering seems to have its share of advertisements they do not seem to bow to any particular manufacturer. Stay safe, wear your seatbelt, and come home alive.

Save 35% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment