Monday, August 11, 2014

Hot Rod (1-year auto-renewal)

Hot RodThis is the best car magazine in the universe for all you gear heads out there. As the name implies, it is strictly about hot rods: big blocks, big tires, big smoke--you get the picture. You can learn how to get rid of the rust on your car and find the best place to get parts for your '69 Sting Ray and find out about the new Z06's. I am car-tarded, my husband is the mechanic. He runs an auto shop and he actually refers to this magazine in his line of work. However, I've actually *learned* something from this magazine and I can actually talk shop with the boys! It's a great entertainment and learning tool regardless of the reason why you read it--to learn about the brand new Camaro coming out and different car reviews. BUY THIS MAGAZINE!!!

Ordered on 3/4 and received first issue on 4/8, and a great first issue since it is the "barn saves" issue. My wife and I both love restored autos and this magazine covers all aspects, not just hot rods.

Buy Hot Rod (1-year auto-renewal) Now

I bought this for my teenage grandson and the reason I chose this magazine is because years ago I had always enjoyed it! Well, it proved that it has staying power through the years. My grandson enjoys it also an looks forward to each and every issue.

Read Best Reviews of Hot Rod (1-year auto-renewal) Here

I like this magazine. Old muscle cars, customs, rat rods, newer stuff like Mustangs and Camaros too. Mostly "American" stuff. Nothing wrong with BMWs and Japanese type cars, but they don't thrill me any. I like old American stuff. Don't need all the fancy electronic do-dads either in my cars. So basically, if you like what I feebly described here, you will like this magazine. Well, that's all I got.

However, I find it annoying to have a magazine renew itself, so if you don't want that then buy the magazine without using that option.

Want Hot Rod (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

Easy gift to give and long lasting read! My son-in-law really likes this one so much that we got it for him again.

Save 81% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment