Saturday, August 9, 2014

Officiel 1000 Modeles

Officiel 1000 ModelesThis is a valuable investment.

I would never loan one to a friend, throw an issue out ,or cut it up. The first year I ordered the subscription from Amazon and was irked to go to the news stand and see an issue I didn't get. A full years subscription (I had to order directly from the publisher) sends you issues for all of the collections: men's and women's wear, couture; and accessories right off the runways from around the world.

I have been in the clothing business for over 20 years. This magazine is well worth the price and ends up being a little lower than buying them off the news stand (where not every issue gets ordered).

Not everything can be found on the internet when a collection gets older, so I have a shelf of back issues (full of post-it's) for great inspiration and problem solving.

If your business is fashion or you're passion is high style I highly suggest this magazine.

No fashionista should be without this magazine. Fresh from the catwalk, gives one a first look!

Buy Officiel 1000 Modeles Now

No comments:

Post a Comment