Monday, August 4, 2014

Old Cars Price Guide (1-year)

Old Cars Price GuideThis magazine can drive car collectors nutty. That being said, however, we have to realize that it's all that out there that counts. The Editor/Publisher could add more "rare" factory models (say, 1955 1975), and add more definitive optional equipment listings, but that might use up to much space. I'll keep getting it.

The prior issues had more information on a longer span of year models. Was once the best guide. Now it is not maintained well.

Buy Old Cars Price Guide (1-year) Now

First, the picture is incorrect for the Price Guide. I guess this should have been my first clue. The problem is with the print and Kindle edition bundle. Amazon indicates that you can get both the print and Kindle version for your purchase. Unfortunately, it's only after you make the purchase that you are told the Kindle version is only available for the Kindle Fire. So, I was left holding the bag on this one. It would be nice if Amazon was upfront with their product. I was very disappointed in Amazon.

Read Best Reviews of Old Cars Price Guide (1-year) Here

After buying item was told would be 3 months before 1st issue. I won't need it then. Would never have bought it if I knew I had to wait 3 months

Want Old Cars Price Guide (1-year) Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment