Saturday, August 9, 2014

Pop Star

Pop StarPopstar would be a great choice for concerned parents wondering what subscription to get for their ten-year-old kid, because unlike many celebrity news magazines (even more teen-oriented ones), Popstar is most likely the safest one out there. It covers a great deal of celebrities that aren't huge yet, and tons of stuff about favorites like Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Raven, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, the cast of Harry Potter, Good Charlotte, etc. There are thousands of pinups and huge posters in each issue that will satisfy any music/TV/movie fan.

Another thing I like about this magazine is that it's legnthy (each issue is 100 pagees), and there aren't any advertisements, either. The magazine has frequent exclusive interviews and pictures with celebrities that can't be found anywhere else. Additionally, Popstar covers the month's best CDs, new artists to watch out for, embarrasing moments stories, horoscopes, a bit of fashion and beauty, and more. For those who want an interesting, informational celeb magazine, Popstar would be a great choice.

I think it was a little better in 2004 but it's still a nice mag! For those who love Celeberity gossip (like myself) except I wish it would "grow up" a bitbut I still wanna subscription for it!!!!!!!! The quizzes are really cool plus theres no health crap like in SEVENTEENso I'd reccomend this.

Buy Pop Star Now

I bought this subscription as a gift for my 10 year old daughter who just loves these types of magazines. This one seems to be the best of the bunch with lots of posters and all her favorite stars (everyone affliated with Disney or Teen Nick). At the time of purchase it was the best deal for the amount of issues received.

Read Best Reviews of Pop Star Here

This is a great magazine. My 9 year old loves it. I highly recommend it as a first time subscription through amazon. BUT about 6 months into your subscription you'll get emailed from amazon asking to renew it. Don't do it!! I ended up with a double subscription and had to call customer service at the magazine to change it to a 'renew'.

Want Pop Star Discount?

Okay, I don't care if you are a guy or a girl you will all love this magazine! I don't care what the others say! This does have life stories (embarrassing moments and things like that) They even include the stars in those. Also they have fasion tips and horoscopes (the horoscopes are more for the girls though).Also they give you advice on great CDs and movie that are out there! You learn all about what the star are up to and there are tons of cool contests. I really love all the pictures and posters. I also love that they talk about stars that aren't the biggest names yet like Stevie Brock, Chris Trousdale, Jesse McCartney, and Greg Raposo(just to name a few!) This magazine has it all and I absoulutly love it! I have NEVER missed an issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment