Thursday, October 2, 2014

Canadian Living

Canadian LivingI've subscribed to Canadian Living for almost 20 years after reading a copy while visiting Canada. The magazine offers plenty of parenting tips (great for young families) and lots of delicious recipes.

Each time I travel over the US border I always pick up a copy of CL. To my way of thinking CL picks up more common sense and interesting articles than Good Housekeeping or Womans Day here in the States. Often, the writing has that dry Canadian humorous edge to it that you don't always get in US publications.

Buy Canadian Living Now

I don't generally subscribe to magazines anymore, but I decided to give this one a try; it's a little bit on the expensive side, but by far it's one of the highest quality magazines I've seen in a long time. It doesn't seem to be very heavy with advertisements, either. One of the things that I enjoy the most about this magazine is there is such an abundance of cooking recipes, and many of them are very innovative, and healthy, definitely recipes that I will use. I now keep my magazines saved in with my cookbooks. I plan to give gift subscriptions to all of my sisters and mom. It's such a nice, enjoyable magazine. I would highly recommend trying it.

Read Best Reviews of Canadian Living Here

Whenever I travel to Toronto, I always look forward to getting this magazine. It's closest equivalent in the US would be Good Housekeeping. I enjoy the recipes as well. After I finish with it I pass it on to others and they always enjoy it as well.

Want Canadian Living Discount?

check out the free Canadian living app for smart phone it to is great.

American or Canadian this is great reading.

Save 6% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment