Monday, October 27, 2014

Outdoor Life (1-year auto-renewal)

Outdoor LifeOutdoor life is a nice magazine. There are some very interesting articles and the writers are certainly educated on hunting, fishing, camping, and outdoor survival. This magazine is a must for the outdoorsman. I'm only giving it 4 stars because some of the articles seem to be recycled from month to month and I'd like to see some more interesting content/ideas. Nonetheless I plan to re-up my subscription for another year.

I doubt I'll renew my subscription to this magazine. It seems like there were a lot of real bad articles in the magazine and all the better writers that they used to have are no longer writing for them like Jim Zumbo, Pat McManus and others.

Buy Outdoor Life (1-year auto-renewal) Now

This magazine is for the normal Joe Blow. If you want to read about some guy who hunted on a ranch and killed a 200+ inch steroid fed beast, stay away. If you want tips on how to hunt pressured public land or to see pictures of readers' deer, then this is what you need to be reading.

Read Best Reviews of Outdoor Life (1-year auto-renewal) Here

Overall the magazine is pretty good. Easy reading. Gives me something to do for about 15 min's a month. Came during the time advertised.

Want Outdoor Life (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

Outdoor Life was once a classy outdoor magazine with good writing and a conservation bent. It has descended to the lowest rung of the genre. Small snippets of trite advice and a heavy heaping of red-neck philosophy. Sad.

Save 75% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment