Thursday, November 27, 2014

Vital Speeches of the Day

Vital Speeches of the DayAs the name suggests the magazine is a collection of speeches (though not always vital they are varied and have a wide appeal). There is no advertising, no photography, only a collection of 5-9 different speeches which can cover topics from education to nuclear energy to the banking system to the practice of non-violence to ... well just about anything.

I have greatly enjoyed reading it, but there is one complaint I have: The speeches are sometimes not carefully proofread. Since this is a journal devoted exclusively to written transcripts I am discouraged that there are so many typos, occasionally to the point of making a speech almost unreadable (though admittedly this extreme is rare).

Overall, I reccomend it to people interested in broadening their view of the world and looking for different viewpoints.

On a side note, I tried to order this through Amazon and after six months of no service I finally contacted the magazine and was able to get the subscription started. You may want to go directly to the magazine's website for this subscription.

I ordered this April 6, 2004 and I have received nothing. There is no legitimate reason for the process to take this long.

Buy Vital Speeches of the Day Now

August 3, 2004

Still nothing.

Reflects poorly not only on the publisher but also on the website that offers the product.

This ordering system is a technological masterpiece of the new millenium!

Bravo, Jeff!

Read Best Reviews of Vital Speeches of the Day Here

No comments:

Post a Comment