Saturday, December 13, 2014

Aviation for Women

Aviation for WomenI just got my first issue today and whereas I do not normally come on here and complain about prices, but content, I must break my own rules this time. There is not enough to this magazine to be worth 6.50 an issue. Out of 48 pages, at least 5 are devoted to scholarships, something I do not need to read about and three or four are advertising the conference in February. The articles for the most part are interesting, but few. Still, considering it took me all of twenty minutes to read it, I think the price needs to modified. And more about lady mechanics, please. We are not all pilots. After all, a lot of us ladies keep em flying.. I hope to see more content in the rest of my years subscription.

I am very pleased with this magazine. I look forward to it and it has helped me out a lot during my flight training. I have met great people through the magazine's network section. Keep up the good work!! Thank you!!

Buy Aviation for Women Now

No comments:

Post a Comment