Monday, December 29, 2014

Philadelphia (1-year auto-renewal)

PhiladelphiaI also disagree with the first poster; while admittedly heavy on the "upscale" advertising, Philadelphia Magazine always has at least an article or two of interest, along with great tips on what to do in the region...I also find the special issues, such as "Best of Philly", "Top Docs", and "Top Schools" both entertaining and informative.

The low, low price of the subscription enticed me to order. My first issue arrive and I found it enjoyable. Being a Philadelphia suburbanite, there are articles of interest and give me better insight into what the city has to offer if I dare to enter.

Buy Philadelphia (1-year auto-renewal) Now

I've noticed a pattern over the years with Philadelphia Magazine: The biggest advertisers get the best reviews. The best restaurants who do not pay for add space, do not get good reviews or the "Best of Philadelphia" placards. I would not buy this magazine nor would I read it any more even if it were free. Get the "Philadelphia Weekly" or the "City Paper" for the most current advice on what to do and where to go in Philadelphia. They are what the "Village Voice" used to be: gritty, down to earth and very irreverent toward things we're supposed to like.

I followed the bad advice of Philadelphia Magazine for the last time years ago. People who've lived here in Philadelphia for a long time, and are in the habit of going out, do not respect the integrity or quality of this magazine. I'm only reviewing it because Amazon insulted me by asking me to subscribe.

Read Best Reviews of Philadelphia (1-year auto-renewal) Here

each issue has huge ad promotion for lawyers or doctors also gives dates of events that have passed useless information classifieds are always the same pretty boring!

Want Philadelphia (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

This is your typical city magazine. It highlights all of the different activities, places to see and eat as well as provides reviews of different restaurants, clubs and places to shop. It has an article or two on political / city type current events that the locals may find of interest.

Save 83% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment