Sunday, December 28, 2014

Nascar Illustrated

Nascar IllustratedThe magazine is top notch, but you can subscribe via one of the little post card inserts for 12 months for $24.00. Just an FYI in case you don't really feel the need to shell out $50.

This is not a review of the magazine by any means. The magazine is absolutely fabulous. Articles are well written. Photography is top notch. But you don't need to pay $45 for a year subscription. I didn't know that when I excitedly ordered my subscription here. Go out and buy yourself a $5 issue and take one of those postcard sized subscription requests. Send it in and get a full year for $18.

It's worth the $45 but why pay more if you don't have to?

I wish I had been a little more patient when I decided to subscribe. Just goes to show that Amazon and its affiliates aren't always offering the best bang for your buck.

Buy Nascar Illustrated Now

I have emailed them, but I can't get an answer and I haven't received the magazine as yet. It's a Birthday gift and I sure would like to know when I can expect it.

Thank you,

Sharon L. Dodier

Read Best Reviews of Nascar Illustrated Here

No doubt about it, it's a great magazine, but, you can find it quite a bit cheaper...by "googling" it

Want Nascar Illustrated Discount?

The first edition has not been received as of yet...It was ordered more than a month, however I have heard good reviews.

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment