Sunday, December 28, 2014

USA Today : the Nations Newspaper - 6 Month Subscription

USA Today : the Nations Newspaper - 6 Month SubscriptionThis subscription for USA Today was ordered and paid for yet I never received a single issue for over 2 months even though the delivery time was about one month.

When I called the Magazine service as instructed by Amazon, I was told that the delivery would be delayed another month. This was unacceptable and I cancelled the subscription. I was told I would receive a refund. I assumed since not one issue was received that I would be refunded the $52.00 I paid. Shortly later I get an e-mail from Amazon the I was refunded only $17.00

I e-mailed back and was told to contact the Magazine service. I the responded that I had already done that and I should receive a full refund. That was the last e-mail I sent to Amazon. It's about 3 weeks now and I've still not gotten a reply from Amazon. I'm accepting that I was screwed out of $35...and will never again order a subscription from Amazon.

Great paper when it arrives, our subscription started a few weeks ago and it's been coming on and off ever since then. Somedays we get the paper, some days we don't. When you call Magazine Express they seem helpful and will offer to call the delivery source to try to find out what the issues are. In the future I'll just order direct from USA Today, it's the same price and you can cut out the problems with the "middle man".

Buy USA Today : the Nations Newspaper - 6 Month Subscription Now

LOVE the paper.

I buy it everyday (when available next to STARBUCKS)

But oftentimes it just wasn't there. once every 7-8 days maybe

So I thought with the subscription it would be better...NOT

I must be in a BAD area, San Diego-East Del Mar.

I was VERY disappointed and I cancelled after the delievry was even WORSE.

They missed at least ONCE a week.

Read Best Reviews of USA Today : the Nations Newspaper - 6 Month Subscription Here

I have read Usa Today for years. I tried the three month trial. I knew it was an automatic renewal on my credit card for an additional month if I did not cancel my subscription. I did call one month prior to renewal date to stop the renewal. When I contined to get the newspaper after the ending date I called customer service. (Oh, you cannot cancel your EZ pay on line. You have to call them.) When I called and ask about my account the rep said I would be charged. I ask to speak to someone else. Couldn't do it. Would not let me. So, I wrote an email on their "Contact Us". Got an email that said someone would contact me. Never did. Sent another email. Same result. I will never deal with them again.

Want USA Today : the Nations Newspaper - 6 Month Subscription Discount?

I ordered this subscription for my son. The paper delivery started sooner than expected. It arrives promptly each week day and is in perfect condition. My son has enjoyed the articles, particularly those in the sports section. He plans on renewing the subscription when it runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment