Saturday, December 13, 2014

Sfx

SfxIv'e been getting Sfx for atleast a year now and even though older people tend to buy it as I'm only 15 I still find it really great. It has in depth interviews with actors and actresses from all the major sci-fi shows especially my faves Buffy and Angel. It also contains a spoiler section for all the major shows and reviews all the latest sci-fi books,videos,movies,DVD's and comics.

I have been reading SFX for well over 10 years now and it still has me reading from cover to cover every issue. It is funny, interesting, and covers everything events, tv shows, movies, books... I cannot count how many books I have bought due to the reviews in SFX, or UK television shows that I have sought out after reading about them in these pages. And I have not been disappointed in any of them. It is written by passionate fans of many genres and is without a doubt my favorite magazine (which says a lot as I get over 30 magazines a month!) and if you subscribe, you get the "subscriber only" covers as well as any nifty posters, buttons, or promos that they give away. I just got an "Arrow" poster with "Fringe" on the other side and it totally made my day!

Buy Sfx Now

I've been a reader of SFX for a few years, and I'm happy to say that it's never let me down. It is consistently outstanding and with it's shiny new redesign, it's not only the coolest looking magazine out there but it's also the best publication for celebrating and navigating all things geek. With a team of extraordinarily talented and passionate writers on board, SFX will keep you up-to-date with all of your favourite sci-fi/fantasy shows, writers, directors, comics, and conventions with entertaining and brilliantly written reviews, interviews, columns, and more. If you love SF/fantasy and horror, then this is the magazine for you! Simply put, SFX is frakkin' awesome. As a geek, I'm so grateful to have found it. So say we all! Sfx

Read Best Reviews of Sfx Here

No comments:

Post a Comment