Thursday, December 4, 2014

Vanity Fair (1-year auto-renewal)

Vanity FairYou can renew your Vanity Fair subscription at a rate of 24 issues for $20, if you do so on Vanity Fair's website.

Amazon, on the other change, charges a renewal rate of $19.99 for only 12 issues.

What's with the markup, Amazon?

I've been reading Vanity Fair for around 12 years. One thing I will never understand is the subscription price. Each month my magazine comes and is filled with $12 slips for a one year subscription. Then my renewal notice rolls around and they offer me the "Low, Low price for subscribers of only $16 dollars a year."

Do they think I am so stupid that I can not open my magazine and see that the going yearly rate is $12? It kills me. Every single year this happens. I can't take a bath and read this mag and not be showered with the $12 notices so I always let my subscription lapse and renew with one of the $12 cards. I enjoy reading the magazine a lot but I always feel insulted when it comes time to renew.

Buy Vanity Fair (1-year auto-renewal) Now

Hard to find a good article in VF. It takes a few minutes to skim through unless they have a good article like the one on Truman Capote an issue or two back. Vanity Fair does publish great articles, but it's hit or miss each month.

Read Best Reviews of Vanity Fair (1-year auto-renewal) Here

I bought the Angelina Jolie issue in store and skimmed through the magazine. At the time I thought it was a pretty good magazine despite all the ads. Fast forward a few months and I now realize I have a magazine subscription to a boring magazine. Each month the mag is full of ads, I don't really enjoy the substance in it or the writing style. I think I got in over my head on this one. To each their own though.

Want Vanity Fair (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

I just turned 50. I think I began reading Vanity Fair in my early 20s. No magazine has been as interesting and educational, to me, as Vanity Fair has. The detail and research that the writers put into the articles is amazing. But-for this magazine, I wouldn't know a fraction of what's out there going on in our world. It's simply a fascinating magazine with such an incredibly broad range of topics to dive into. I could go on and on but, truly, Vanity Fair is "it" for me. I love sappy mags such as People and US Weekly and they have their place in our home for entertainment purposes. Vanity Fair does entertain me but it also makes me think. I will never not subscribe to this mag and I'm on here today to process a renewal. And, besides, magazines these days are so affordable, try it and if you don't like it donate them to your doctor's office or hair salon, etc...

Save 66% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment