Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Baltimore Magazine (1-year auto-renewal)

Baltimore MagazineI first subscribed to Baltimore Magazine because I was attracted to the many different places around Baltimore they reviewed. Since then, I've been completely put off by the sheer amount of advertising that they put in the magazine. The last issue I just received had a 19-page advertisement for cosmetic surgery followed by a 39 page (not a typo...39 FULL CONSECUTIVE PAGES) advertisement for lawyers. It's gotten to the point where I can't even flip through the magazine anymore. I have to turn and scour each page to find the real content now. Needless to say, I won't be renewing my subscription anymore.

I picked up this magazine, as I'm sure many people will, because of the current issue (May 2010) with the big words "FREE 159 Things To Do This Summer" plastered all over the front. I thought, hey, great! What a great feature article, for everyone looking for a cheap way to get out and see their city. When I first picked it up, before I read any of the magazine, I was thinking it would be nice to subscribe.

No.

The subscription price is ridiculously low because of the millions of ads. You will not go one two pages without hitting an ad. The feature story was mediocre, and you can find their information on the magazine's website.

In short: Don't bother subscribing, any information that's worth getting is on their website.

Buy Baltimore Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Now

I go to Balto every week and this magazine keeps you current on everything from the best hot dog to haircut and they are 99% right. I love it.

Read Best Reviews of Baltimore Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Here

Very informative magazine for the Baltimore area. Also includes reviews of Maryland restaurants to help choose new places to try.

Want Baltimore Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

I ordered a subscription to Baltimore Magazine through Amazon.com. I was expecting to receive my first magazine in Feb., but it actually started with the Jan. issue. I was pleased with both the quickness with which my subscription started and also with the price of the subscription.

Save 83% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment