Sunday, January 4, 2015

Cicada

CicadaThis is a preteen/early teen mag. Lots of good writing. Well edited, has some tough stuff as written by kids themselves. It's a good magazine and is argued over for the first reading.

We gave this magazine as a gift to our granddaughter who will soon be 14. Our Library director recommended this magazine as suitable for gifted children who enjoy poetry. Our granddaughter writes her own poetry. She likes Cicada so much she asked us to renew it.

Buy Cicada Now

I'm in my mid-20s now but I received Cicada when I was a teenager and I loved them. The stories and poems were stimulating and I always dreamed of submitting my own work (though I never did). I hope this is still around when I have teens in the house.

Read Best Reviews of Cicada Here

No comments:

Post a Comment