Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Art Jewelry

Art JewelryI love this magazine and so will you if you want step-by-step instructions using modern methods of making Jewelry. There are always pictures of items in the gallery as well as how-to articles, and the best thing is that many of the articles utilize Metal Clay. If you haven't heard about metal clay, buy a least one issue of this magazine to see how it works. The format of the magazine is very good--pages lie flat for consulting while you try out one of he designs, for one thing. There is always a list of tools and materials needed, and pictures of the process from beginning to completion. Check it out.

I've subscribed to this magazine for over a year now and I love it. This is a great magazine for jewelry artists. Each issue is filled with lots of great ideas and projects. They really do a good job of covering all aspects of jewelry making, things like metalsmithing, wire work, PMC, etc. I always learn something new with each issue. Very inspiring.

Buy Art Jewelry Now

This is, indeed, a wonderful magazine. I have bought it off the news stand a number of times. I am about to subscribe to it but I see that I can actually get 6 issues for 26.95, which is a better deal than amazon.

Read Best Reviews of Art Jewelry Here

I subscribed to this magazine for digital download and paid for over 6 months. The problem is that when you cancel the subscription, you lose access to past issues too. That was not made clear in the terms and I will never do another subscription. It was so convenient being able to take my Kindle into my craft room.

Want Art Jewelry Discount?

I still haven't received a copy of the magazine yet. Why does it take so long?

No comments:

Post a Comment