Friday, July 26, 2013

Soaps in Depth - ABC

Soaps in Depth - ABCI love all of ABC's soaps and this magazine is great for people like me. Along with soap news it has a lot of good articles about the actors. It's great. :)

This mag is great! I LOVE ABC soaps. My college classes make me miss most episodes, and although I try to tape them all I miss some. ABC Soaps in Depth keeps me up to date on everything going on in Llandview and Port Charles. It also has a bunch of candid pics of the actors. I highly reccomend it.

Buy Soaps in Depth - ABC Now

I like this magazine and just renewed my subscription. Two things I don't like ...

1. The cover titles are deceiving. Example: They'll say someone is "leaving forever" when they're not leaving the show ... just leaving a relationship. Many articles are not what they seem based on the cover's titles. But, that's OK. The articles are usually pretty good anyway.

2. The news is often old by the time it's printed. That happens because it only comes out every 2 weeks. I also read Soap Opera Digest, which is weekly and more up to the minute.

But, overall I like this magazine because of the feature articles on each show. I like that they are all ABC shows. I don't care about shows on other channels so magazines that feature those are just waste of paper for my tastes.

Read Best Reviews of Soaps in Depth - ABC Here

This is the best soap opera magazine that I've seen. A must-have for soap lovers like me! :)

Want Soaps in Depth - ABC Discount?

I watch all three of the abc soap shows so I read the magazine from front to back . all great pictures

Save 60% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment