Saturday, August 24, 2013

Australian Patchwork & Quilting

Australian Patchwork & QuiltingI am an experienced quilter and am familiar with many of the quilting publications currently on the market. In my opinion this is certainly one of the very best. Beautiful quilts for all skill levels and excellent instructions. Exciting patterns and outstanding use of color. Very inspiring.

Sadly, it is hard to find on news stands or in US quilt shops, and the subscription price in the US is very high. But, if you have the money to invest in one really good magazine, this is it.

While I truly love this magazine, it should only sell for about $9.00 per issue. Buy it on the newsstands or quiltshops and get their subscription card.

Buy Australian Patchwork & Quilting Now

Hi: I am a brand new quilter and have had a chance to read and get some samples from one of your magazinez, I am really happy with my experience and would like to see if you can direct me as of where I can find a particular volume.

I am looking for the August 2002 magazine which features a Butterflies Quilt, which I would like to reproduce for my home.

If any one can assist me with this I will appreciate it.

The other thing I find in your magazine is that give easy instructions on how to which is very helpfull when you are starting this kind of business for the first time.

Thank you very much for sharing with Us such a good publication.

Sincerely

Maria

Read Best Reviews of Australian Patchwork & Quilting Here

No comments:

Post a Comment