Saturday, August 31, 2013

Muzzleloader

MuzzleloaderHad I known Amazon carried this magazine, this would have been an . Now I know for my re-subscription. This is a fine magazine for traditional black powder enthusiasts. I re-enact and this magazine is filled with many useful articles and surprisingly, even useful advertising. If your interest lies in this direction, there is nothing at all wrong with this nice magazine. I just wish it was monthly and not bi-monthly!!

I belong to a Black Powder target Shooting Cub and this Book has great Pictures and information. I make items for the Club using some of the pictures. :O)

Buy Muzzleloader Now

this is a very informative mazazine.

it is espically helpful in finding products we use.

Read Best Reviews of Muzzleloader Here

No comments:

Post a Comment