Thursday, September 26, 2013

Blue & Gold Illustrated

Blue & Gold IllustratedThis company delivers the issues chronically late when they arrive at all. No issues have been received for three weeks despite renewal having been paid months ago. Completely usesless for keeping up to date with current football season. Not worth the price. A complete rip off. This was a gift subscription for a 90 year old ND alum, and he is very disappointed in the low quality service.

When I purchased the Blue & Gold magazine for my husband it stated that the magazines may not start arriving for 8-12 weeks. That really concerned me as he is an avid ND football fan and wanted to get the early news before the games started. I went ahead and purchased the subscription on July 23 with much hesitation. The first issue arrived about three weeks later and my husband is very satisfied with this purchase. Next year I will order earlier just to make sure he gets the magazine in August.

Buy Blue & Gold Illustrated Now

WHEN MY HUSBAND RECEIVES AN ISSUE HE IMMEDIATELY SETS TIME ASSIDE TO READ IT. SOMETIMES HE WILL SPEND OVER AN HOUR GOING OVER SPECIFIC INFORMATION. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE IS TIRED OR NOT HE WILL READ PART OF THE MAGAZINE IMMEDIATELY. AFTER READING ALL HE WANTS WHICH MAY TAKE A DAY OR TWO HE WILL SHARE IT WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY AND CALL SOME FRIENDS TO INFORM THEM OF WHAT HE READ. I WISH THE MAGAZINE CAME EVERY MONTH, IT BRINGS SO MUCH JOY TO MY HUSBAND

Read Best Reviews of Blue & Gold Illustrated Here

I have had a sudscription to B&G off and on my whole life. Most recent, I had a subscription over the past 2 years. I love the content of the newspaper, but it never came on time. during the season I would get my issue a week late. The 1st half of the issue is previewing that weeks game, making half the issue useless to me.

Want Blue & Gold Illustrated Discount?

I ordered a magazine a few weeks ago and he won't receive my gift til late April. I wish I had known that before I oredered.

No comments:

Post a Comment