Friday, September 20, 2013

Lowrider (1-year auto-renewal)

LowriderTHIS IS A TOTAL RIP OFF! THEY DIDN'T EVEN SEND THE MAGAZINE & IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A GIFT. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS.

The person that was to receive this magazine has still not received it...I have not received any emails from anyone saying that there was a problem. You all got my money but we got nothing.

Buy Lowrider (1-year auto-renewal) Now

My experience with ordering the Lowrider subscription has been an absolute disaster!! They don't keep accurate records. There is always a problem. The same one EVERY MONTH that prevents them from sending out the issues monthly as advertized. Then to make bad worse, it takes them another 12 weeks minimum to send the issue out! They missed my February issue and I don't get ,my next one tell JUNE!!!!! I would STRONGLY recommend that you not waist your time or money on this. It's a rip-off!!

Read Best Reviews of Lowrider (1-year auto-renewal) Here

My purchase of Lowrider Magazine has been attributed to the love of lowriding. Lowrider mag has great articles covering the the lastest gadgets for your lowrider as well as interesting articles on how-to when it comes to customizing your ride. The cars featured in the magazine are vehicles benchmarking the current trends within the culture. My subscription will make sure that my project will become a show-stopper when unvailed. Thanks.....

Want Lowrider (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment