Saturday, September 14, 2013

Point De Vue - Images Du Monde

Point De Vue - Images Du MondeI have been kept waiting for over 4 months for this subscription to start. Whenever I call I get a runaround about talking to the wrong person, switched to another department, etc. If I had know it would be like this I could have gone directly to the magazine and had my first issue in a matter of weeks. I would never subscribe to a magazine again through Amazon

If you are interested in world royalty and history, this is the magazine to get.

Point de Vue covers the lives, activites and history of the world's royal families. It is done in a very tasteful, non-paparazzi way.

In addition they write articles about music, culture happenings and art.

So, for example, if you want to know how Her Majesty, Queen Elisabeth II is related to seven of Europe's royal families this is the magazine for you!

Buy Point De Vue - Images Du Monde Now

Reports are politely written, and with respect. Very "correct". Very easy to read.

I am now living in New York. This magazine keeps me informed of some of the people I had met.

Read Best Reviews of Point De Vue - Images Du Monde Here

No comments:

Post a Comment