Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Art of the West

Art of the WestContrary to what passes for art these days Art of the West showcases painting that has heart and soul. An absolutely beautiful magazine. I look forward to my quartet of magazines , Western Art Collector, American Collector, Southwest Art and Art of the West. Art of the West [published bi-monthly] and the others provide a welcome respite from the mediocrity that assaults our senses and insults our intelligence. The magazine also showcases sculpture and while I prefer the painters I admire the quality and vision of the sculptors that are featured. A subscription to Art of the West is money well spent . Be warned that if you keep re-subscribing you will have to make room because you will not want to throw out an issue. The publisher ships the magazine in a plastic bag. I know that this may not be what the ecocrowd likes but at least you stand a chance that your copy will arrive in one piece.It seems that the Post Office in its desire to speed up the mail delivery is ripping and destroying magazines. Almost every copy of American Artist, [not bagged], that I receive is damaged. Besides the poly wrap is recyclable.Oh yes each January you receive a special extra ,Art of the West Guidebook of Western Artists ,for the year past. The guidebook has a brief biography of the artist with a sample of the artists work. They also showcase works of art that the publisher selects from the year ended in full spread. A wonderful bonus !

This publication is high quality. I am happy with this product and the transaction.

Buy Art of the West Now

This is the only magazine I care about. I wait for the next edition to come. I usually only read books but I love the art and the different types of art that are featured in this magazine. I live in the west and that has something to do with my choices in art, but this magazine gives me inspiration.

Read Best Reviews of Art of the West Here

IF YOU ARE A NOVICE PAINTER LOOKING FOR A MAGAZINE THIS IS IT. THERE ARE DOZENS OF PAINTINGS TO OBSERVE HOW PROFESSIONAL ARTISTS PAINT. YOU GET GREAT IDEAS AND CAN ADMIRE PAINTINGS WITHOUT A TRIP TO THE MUSEUM. NOT A HOW TO MAGAZINE!

Want Art of the West Discount?

It's always such a pleasure to get this magazine. The art is engrossing, as are the stories of the authors.

Save 44% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment