Saturday, October 26, 2013

AudioFile

AudioFileAs someone who loves to read, and finds it increasingly difficult to find time to do so in a time crunched world, I rely on Audiofile magazine to point me in the direction of what will provide a great listening experience.It provides reviews which I find are very accurate and illuminating. Through the magazine I have been guided to many authors, narrators and subjects that I might previously have been unaware of, or overlooked.The review section covers several different categories of book in every issue, describing content, and highlighting excellence.Sometimes the authors of a book will be interviewed with the review of a narrators work side by side. This I find fascinating.

The articles give an insider look at an ever changing industry, and "connect up the dots" of this fascinating, mysterious world by discussing anything and everything that is audiobook related.

Audiofile is the only place I can count on to recieve accurate information about this growing and rapidly changing industry, that remains largely unsung elsewhere. It is a highlight when I recieve the latest copy, go through it and plan what I am going to listen to next.It has led me to many works I might never have considerd and helps me follow my favorite narrators, audio related events etc.Whether you are an everyday listener or an industry professional,AudioFile is a lifeline! Life would be a lot duller without this irreplaceable guide.

I can hardly wait for my next copy to come. I look forward to the magazine more than any other magazine I get and read every word in it. I save them for years and go back to them as they have relevance years back when new books come out. They give me pleasure with every read. Even though I can read them on the computer I just love having them around the house so I can pick one up and see what was around months ago or years ago. I'm a real fan. I can't say enough. I've given them as gifts to all of my friends that join audible. I buy books I might not have noticed without reading about it in audiofile. Thank you, thank you, thank you. What more can I say. Keep them coming.

Buy AudioFile Now

For lovers of audiobooks, Audiofile Magazine performs a valuable service. While I read book reviews from many sources, Audiofile Magazine is the only reviewing service I've found that provides feedback on the quality of the listening experience. Highly recommended.

Read Best Reviews of AudioFile Here

I admit it; I'm addicted ... not to the heavy stuff, but instead head-over-heels in love with audiobooks. And they have found a friend in AudioFile, a truly wonderful magazine that informs addicts like me about the latest trends, equipment, books to hit the market. The down is that it's only published every other month. I voraciously read it both on line and the "hardcover" edition that arrives in my mailbox. Some other reviewer complains that the reviews are nothing more than recaps. While they are short and to the point, I disagree about the contents of the reviews. They're exactly what I'm looking for: an overview of the book, not an in-detail New York TImes type review. If I want to learn more I then check with Amazon to see what others feel. While I still purchase and read print books (they'll never go out of style!), I have found audiobooks a great alternative to curling up with Agatha Christie. And, hopefully, AudioFile, along with my newfound addiction to audiobooks, will continue to prosper and grow. It's good to be in on the ground floor!

Want AudioFile Discount?

For lovers of audio books, this is a must have magazine. The reviews are thorough and interesting. I have seldom found I review that has not been helpful. f I enjoy the articles and even the ads. The magazine has a service whereby they send you, via email, upcoming reviews. I am a knitter, handspinner and weaver and audio books are my constant companion. It is important to me to have a source of reviews. There is nothing like renting or buying and audio book and not liking it. I highly recommend this magazine.

Save 45% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment