Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Beckett Baseball

Beckett BaseballWhen it comes to price guides, Beckett sets the standard and is the standard. For those who are avid collectors like myself, Beckett price guides are your bible. The pleasure I get in collecting sports memorabilia is the nostalgia factor and the fact that unless sports die all together in the future, you're making a great investment for yourself and quite possibly for the entire family. The simple Beckett price guides will not display each card's value, but it will give you the value on the superstars which is what you should be shooting for anyway in your card collection. Beckett does sell larger issues of their price guide to satisfy those who still prize their Joe Peppatone rookie card. For this, we are eternally grateful to Beckett. Plus, as opposed to any other sports-related magazines, Beckett's articles on hobby collecting are quite enjoyable. Also, their tips on safety of your collection is priceless!

I was very excited about getting my lst issue of the beckett magazine, but was very disappointed when I looked in the back where the price guides are and found the print was too small and blurred for me to read it. I couldn't even make it out with a magnifier. I called beckett and they do not make this magazine in a larger print.

Buy Beckett Baseball Now

No comments:

Post a Comment