Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bloomberg Markets

Bloomberg MarketsI completely agree with the previous reviewer. This magazine can be purchased directly from bloomberg for significantly less and without a middleman. The magazine however is fantastic and I highly recommend it. I have problems with magazines like fortune which seem to babble on about people or events that leave me asking, "So what?" This magazine isn't a time or newsweek that is flimsy with minimal content. No, this magazine can take hours to read and is full of interesting and relevant information to both wall street and the american political system and what it means to the economy. Also, not too many advertisements, so you get more content than competitors. Great!!!

I tried to cancel my subscription to this magazine, but I was given the runaround. After first calling Bloomberg, then transferred to Bloomberg Markets, then given another toll-free number to call, and then the voice recognition system was totally failing -I gave up. Bloomberg Markets you win. I will just toss it in the recycle bin. What a waste of time and paper. Total fail.

Buy Bloomberg Markets Now

Do not know why anybody would buy it here. Bloomberg web site directly sells it to you for 19.99/year or 29.99/two years.

Read Best Reviews of Bloomberg Markets Here

I ordered this magazine from amazon weeks ago, and have yet to get my first issue. Ordering from amazon was obviously a bad choice. While the magazine in the past has been spectacular, order it of bloomberg's website

Want Bloomberg Markets Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment