Saturday, October 12, 2013

Climbing (1-year auto-renewal)

ClimbingThis is a great magazine for anyone who loves climbing. Fantastic photography of climbs throughout the US and the world with good articles. I prefer Rock & Ice Magazine, but this is a close second.

This is a cool magazine for people who climb, i dig it. Im looking forward to getting more issues of this

Buy Climbing (1-year auto-renewal) Now

I mistakenly subscribed to this for two long years, instead of the intended Rock & Ice. I just received the latest issue only to see on the front cover, a great photo, but one I'd seen in Rock & Ice more than a year ago! This is the second time in the last 6 months this has happened. I've been climbing for more than 30 years and there's nothing in this magazine of interest to me. I'm going to cancel it, and I don't care if they send a refund or not. Going to Rock & Ice.

Read Best Reviews of Climbing (1-year auto-renewal) Here

The most ridiculous magazine you can ever buy. First off it seems to be written by surfers. Gnarly, totally awesome dude, bogus... I'm not joking "gnarly" is actually on this month's cover. Second, you learn NOTHING. What a shock that people who failed English class wouldn't have any good advice on the sport. Third, they are so stuck on themselves; any other sports are for the pathetic. Hiker, kayakers... are all second rate people. Basically from the front cover, you have a bunch of `adults' who are trying to recapture their youth by telling everyone dumb enough to keep reading how "awesome" they are. If you interested about the sport look someplace else. Although if you just want flashy photos this is a great magazine.

Want Climbing (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment